Thursday, January 8, 2015

A New Adventure

So this year started off with a bang.  Homeschool.  It's something I never thought we, as a family, would do.  But one has to do what one has to do.  And this is, for the moment, what my husband and I feel is best for our family.

So I did all sorts of research.  Hours and hours of research.  I mean, we're talking migraine-
inducing- research.  But we found a program that will work until the program I really want to use is accepting new students.  So far so good; then again it's only been a week.  *eek*

Labor of Love
I'm thinking now I'll have a little more time to post our different goings-on.  The chick is a lot more self-sufficient.  She has THE cutest new kitchen that my husband and I spent working on together.  As you can see, it's pretty amazing.  And she is constantly playing in it.  I have no idea where she gets wanting to be in the kitchen all day from.

Yes, It lights up.
*Side note* I now know what my mom meant when she said, "One day you'll have one JUST LIKE YOU!"  It was not only a statement of fact, but a curse/threat/promise.  I miss you every day mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment