Friday, October 5, 2012

Drama for Your Mama...

ANNNNNNDDDDD.... I'm done. 

If I didn't not believe that selective hearing is something genetically inherited by boys, I do now.  Trying to get ahead of the game in this house, is never going to happen.  I should just resign myself to the fact that I will continue to have the following arguments:

1.  My house will never be clean again.
2.  The boys will not listen when I tell them to go ahead and get ready for the next day by getting clothes laid out, and packing lunches.  Yet, still miraculously ending up taking MORE time in the morning and irritating me more.
3.  I will constantly be interrupted when I am RIGHT in the middle of lecturing another child.  I wish they would just realize that no matter what they say, I am always right.  And no amount of argument will change my mind.  OH!  And you're the kid.  Not the adult.
4.  Bruce and I have pretty much done all there is to do to get in trouble, so please don't try and hide whatever it is that you're getting in trouble for at school.  It won't work.
5.  Yes.  That's what's for dinner.  Eat it or starve. 
6.  Knock. On. My. Door.  Do NOT just walk in.  And NO!  I do NOT have to knock on your door.  This is MY house.

There are so many more, but these are the ones that are CURRENTLY plaguing me.  I just needed to vent. 
Thank you and have a great weekend!
NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment