Friday, December 28, 2012

One of those days...

So I'm having one of those days where I want to stay in bed and do nothing. ( Some of you that know me argue, isn't that you everyday Nina? To you I say SHUT UP!)

Everyone's being pretty good. Minimal blood shed has occurred. So I decided let's add fuel to the fire and get them all hocked up on hot chocolate. It was pretty amazing nut now the kids are wired no them I say... OUTSIDE!

The moral to this story: when you want quiet, get them wired so they'll want to run outside for a good few hours, then have them come in, eat dinner and crash. So not only do you get the few hours they're outside playing, but you also only have to spend a max of an hour with them before they're ready to crash for the night n

You're. Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment