Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Required Shower Time

Did you know that there is a required shower time? Yeah, me neither. The following conversation just took place...

Eric: Joey that's sick. You didn't shower near long enough.

Joey: yes I did!

Eric: no you didn't. That shower was only three minutes long!

Jeremy: our dad is amazing enough that he can shower in a minute and a half and still be clean.

Eric: that's impossible. The required shower time is at least seven minutes. That way the hot water can wash off all the impurities and flu germs. Joey, next time try at least seven.


It's at this point that I'm crying laughing in the other room. Because Eric is LEGIT upset about this. Oh. And Eric has inherited my towel obsession from me. God forbid anyone use his towel.

Constant entertainment I tells ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment