Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Best. Conversation. Ever.

I just had the most riveting conversation of my life with Eric. It. Was. AMAZEBALLS!

Eric: Mom, we should totally get the baby bullet so that we can make the baby's food instead of buying processed baby food.

Me: we'll, I already have a mini processor so I don't think we need the baby bullet, but that's a great idea.

Eric: Well, I get those all the time, good ideas. But I have the BEST idea ever. Bacon. Flavored. Baby food.

Me: Maybe for when she's old. (But what I'm really thinking is, my kid is a genius.)

Eric: I just hope she isn't allergic to peanuts, because I really want to make her peanut brittle.

Me: You do understand that she won't be eating those kinds of things for a while. She'll be drinking milk for a long time.

Eric: Yeah, milk from the land unbeknownst to me.

Me: Excuse, from where?! (Laughing uncontrollably)

Eric: You know, your nether regions. *pointing to my breast area*

Me: Ah,I see. Thank you for clarifying that for me.

Do you see now why I have a blog?!?!?! I really should have a reality show these kids would slay.

No comments:

Post a Comment