Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I Promise...

I totally promise to not wait six months for a new post.  Life gets away from us sometimes and I had to step away.  I will not bore with with details of how much it sucks to lose both of your parents within five months of each other.  I will, however, share with you that they gave me the greatest example of REAL love.  And I will share two beautiful pictures with you.  In the words of the wise Forrest Gump,  "That's all I have to say about that."

SO!  This week has been a busy one in this house hold.  Teacher Appreciation week!!!  I have tons of crafty shit and recipes to share.  So this will be an updated mo-fo tomorrow!  For now, I will share with you the breakfast treat that I took into my son's school for the teachers.  I'm pretty sure you can figure out what went into this from the picture.  No recipe needed.  Totally simple.  And absolutely a hit!  You could use it for a sleep over, breakfast, brunch... whateva!  Tomorrow, or Friday, which ever one the OG will let me have a moment to update, I will share the awesomely simple craft my son and I did for his junior high teachers.  Then, I'll actually post a recipe.  One for the dessert I'm taking in to lunch on Friday for Eric's teachers.  With that, I will bid you adieu for today.  Stay thirsty my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment