Friday, November 1, 2013

Your Funny of the Day

Yes, it's eight in the morning and I already have your funny for the day. 

So this morning Bruce was holding the chick while I was getting stuff together for the youngest boy, Eric.  So Bruce has OG turned outward facing everyone (she likes that so she can see everything; she's quite the nosy girl). This is around the time Eric walks up and looks OG right in the eyes.  Of course she's smiling at her brother.  She loves both of them and gets way excited when she sees them.  She then proceeds to start kicking and getting super excited. That is when Eric says the following:

Eric:  Olive is thinking to herself, "Who is the handsome beast staring into my eyes? He is a stunning individual."

Yes, he said handsome beast and stunning individual.  Bruce and I just cracked up.  I don't know where he gets this stuff.  I couldn't make it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment