Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Do Yourself a Favor...

Get an Amazon Prime account.  Also, make sure you sign up for Amazon Mom.  Then, check out how easy it is to subscribe and save.  You can order bulk items and have then delivered as frequently as you want.  Free shipping.  I have saved so much money by doing this.  It's cheaper than Sam's or Costco, and less stress since I don't have to deal with the gaggle of people that inevitably annoy this sh*t outta me when I go to said stores. So, when you have signed up for both Prime (yearly fee) and Mom (free) accounts, you save an extra 20%.  It's pretty amazing.  I get my TP, paper towels, baby junk and etc from there.  At the very least, look into it.  Just a little FYI for everyone. Here's some more information on Subscribe and Save: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=sr_1_1_acs_h_1?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200121950&qid=1383099108&sr=8-1-acs
Some Other Benefits of Prime (JUST SAYING)


No comments:

Post a Comment