Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Something a Little Different

Awesome in a Photo
Again, it's been a while.  I've been kind of busy.  Some stuff has, gone down, so to say.  First thing that happened was August 4th, I had me a little girl.  Yes. Olivia Grace (OG, Olive or Chick).  I still can't believe I have another kid.  It's so surreal everyday.  But she is such a sweetie and pretty cute too.  I'll have a ton of posts about her.  And I'm also pretty sure I have lost some friends via Facebook over all the pictures posted of her.  But guess what?  I don't give a shizz.  LOL.  Seriously though, most of the posts on here will probably be about how awesome my kids are.  They're awesome all the time.  So GET OVER IT! 

Daddy
The next life changing event that happened was September 18th.  My dad passed away.  To say this was a surprise is a little bit of an understatement.  Orlando was TECHNICALLY my grandfather, but he has always been my Daddy.  If not for him and my grandmother adopting me when I was six years old, there is not telling where I would have ended up, or what type of person I would have turned out to be.  He is my hero.  And I will do everything in my power to make sure this little chick knows how amazing he was. 

That's all I got to say about that (said in my best Forrest Gump voice).  I have ultimately decided that I'm changing the direction of this blog.  It originally started as an outlet while I had four boys up in the hizzy.  It served its purpose and brought some laughs. However, I feel like I have more to talk about than just how crazy my two boys make me.  Because if I'm at all honest, my boys are awesome (reference the above paragraph).  And I really have nothing to complain about.  So, if I feel like posting about the kids, I'll post about the kids.  If I feel like posting the recipe for the amazeballs chicken 'n dumplings I made for dinner, then recipe it is. I'm also quite crafty when I feel like it, I may feel froggy one day and post something about that.  You see where I'm going with this.  It's a blog about life.  Whether or not that interests you remains to be seen. 

For the tie being, the original blog title of "Too Much Testosterone" has been taken down.  Because I'm pretty sure this chick has inserted enough estrogen to make up for all the brutes walking around in boxers.  I have the title screen blank for now.  Eventually I'm sure I'll come up with something.  But for now, things will be what they will be.  I'm a stay at home mother again for the first time in 8 years, and I really don't feel like cleaning house all day.  My house isn't that dirty, or is it?  I don't know.  You'll have to find out........

*** Couple of shout outs***
Photo on the title is courtesy of Janay Garcia of Heaven Leigh Frames
https://www.facebook.com/heavenleighframes

Hat that OG is wearing is courtesy of Regina Graham of Hooks N Heels
https://www.facebook.com/Hooksandheels

No comments:

Post a Comment