Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I Wonder...

...If there will ever be a dinner where I will make everyone happy.  I know this isn't possible, but one can hope right?  I make lasagna, from scratch, and all I hear is... I hate lasagna.  I make this cheesy chicken noodle bake thing, from scratch, and all I hear is... Really?! 

For those of you who don't know me, I cook well.  Really well.  I also try my hardest to make things that are natural or from scratch.  But apparently, my children will never appreciate it.  Bruce swears they will once they marry some floozy who can't cook.  But that's not good enough for me.  I want them to appreciate it NOW.  I want instant gratification.

I know.  I'm being a whiny brat and I cannot and will not make everyone happy.  But hey, it's my blog, and I can cry if I want to...

BOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment