Monday, November 12, 2012

New Addition to the Family...

So Bruce came home with a new addition to our family.  Please allow me to introduce... Well, I don't know her name yet.  But it's a HER!  I'm so excited.  She's a little Min-Pin.  I told Bruce that if her and Poncho have puppies, we could call them PinChi's.  Wouldn't that be amazeballs!  OMG.

Anyways!  Names we have considered are... Rosita Chiquita Juanita (Rosie for short), Blossom (as in fart blossom because she freakin' reeks!) and Kaitlyn (after Kelley's daughter because she constantly wants attention).  We just kind of go back and forth with names right now.  Of course we would love input...

But Poncho... he's been a little, should we say, froggy since she showed up.  I'm sure I'll have a post about free puppies soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment