Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Towels Part Deux

As many of you know, I have a thing with towels.  Some of you may remember the "great towel debate" of 2009 in which Bruce and I went back and forth via Facebook about him using my towel.  One of my greatest pet peeves is someone using my towel.  I think it's disgusting. 

BUT, I have no problem using my towel more than one time.  Some people may consider that disgusting.  I however comma feel that since I am emerging from the shower clean, I can use my towel twice maybe three times before I put it in the hamper.  I have instructed the boys to follow the grab a towel, use it, hang it on your hook, and use at least two times, if not three.  Then after said three days, place said towel in hamper.  Easy right?!

Well, last night, I have a certain 14 year old *cough cough Jeremy cough cough*, approach me and say:

Jeremy:  Mrs. Nina, may I get a new towel?  I've had this one for three weeks now.

Me:  WHAT?! 

Jeremy: I've been using this towel for three weeks.

Me:  WHY?!

Jeremy:  Because you said to use the same towel. 

Me:  Yeah, FOR THREE DAYS!  Not three weeks!

Jeremy:  Oh.

Me:  Jeremy, congratulations!  You have gotten the ridiculous question of the YEAR award. 

Bruce and I just looked at each other and laughed.  I couldn't believe it.  I think I now have to burn that towel.  It was standing on it's own.  I wanted to vomit.   *;aowrlnfcaercmaworxfjnrosif*  Sorry I DID have to vomit. 

Needless to say, we all got the towel lecture, once again.  I feel here lately that's all I do.  Lecture.  But that's another story all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment