Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Achilles Heel...

Possible example of my "before" cabinet
We all have our Achilles Heel, mine just happens to be my Tupperware cabinet. You open it, shiiii... stuff falls out.  I clean it out all the time, but it inevitably ends up the same way.  Stuff. Falling. Out. On. The. Floor. 

Well, tonight, I was getting ready to put away food, and I walk over to the cabinet with defeat in my hear.  But when I open the door, what do I see, but organization?!  Someone had cleaned the cabinet out!  It was beautiful!  More so than when I do it! 

Jeremy had cleaned out the cabinet for me.  I'm not gonna lie, I cried.  I hate that thing almost as much as I hate mopping, and it was done for me.  Sometimes it's the little things guys.  Needless to say, Jeremy and Justin (because apparently he "helped") got a sweet treat. 

I love these kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment