Saturday, September 8, 2012

I Am a GOOD Mother

I went and bought cupcakes at my favorite cupcake place today.  I bought six.  One for each of us.
Two strawberry, two lemon, one chocolate, and one vanilla.  The only thing I wanted in life was that lemon cupcake.  I had been thinking about it all day, through dinner, and pretty much all week. 

When it came time to eat them, I asked each little person what they wanted.  Joey and Eric wanted strawberry.  No problem.  The problem came when Justin and Jeremy both wanted lemon.  So what do I do, I sacrifice my lemon so that both boys could have a lemon cupcake.  I am a good mother.  Does that mean that I can have an extra glass of wine? 

4 comments:

  1. What???? Wow, you really are a good mother. I'd have been hiding in the closet with my lemon cupcake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Melanie, I'd have been in the closet with my coveted cupcake! But, you're an awesome mom for bringing the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need a medal for this one, folks.

    ReplyDelete