Friday, September 7, 2012

Corrections...

Is anyone else tired of kids correcting them?  I know I am.  I'm pretty sure I've gotten through life this far and I do not need another person correcting.  I have my mother, father, father-in-law, husband and sisters that constantly think that it's OK to correct me.  And for the most part I'm OK with that.  But teenagers and pre-teens need to recognize that I'm going to get absolutely MEDIEVAL if they correct me, ONE. MORE. TIME.

I don't care if you think you know better.  I don't care if you think that I'm wrong. Know that from this moment on, I am ALWAYS right.  And if you know what's good for you, you will keep you big mouth shut.

OK, now that I have that off my chest, I feel a little better. 

Now for that drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment