Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Lazy...

Would be the exact word I would use to describe boys.  They. Are. LAZY! 

Would it hurt you to pick that Shhh...stuff up off the table that you left there?
Would it hurt you to pick up that dirty pair of underwear off the floor in the bathroom?
Would it kill you to rinse out the sink after brushing your teeth (if they brush them at all)?

These are just a few of the things that are bugging the absolute piss outta me.  For those of you who know me well, you know that I may, or may not, have a tendency to be a bit of a clean freak.  Well, I'm fighting a loosing battle.  I will never win.  Ever.  My house is destined to be a complete mess for the next 8 months. 

So, if you decide to pop by for a "surprise" visit, please don't judge me.  It's going to be a mess.  It's going to smell.  And I'm probably going to be drinking.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment