Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I Spoke Too Soon...

Some of us mothers choose to walk in the evening to vent to other girlfriends about our day.  I am one of those mothers.  My favorite part of the day is when I get to walk with my friends and vent.  So, I left today on this adventure thinking, I'll go for a quick walk and then come home and finishing cleaning... blah blah blah... whatever. 

I enjoy my walk with Michelle, and return home.  To find complete chaos.  Well, not that the kids were running around and being crazy or anything.  But Justin was just in tears.  And I'm not one for tears.  So, I find out that Justin and Jeremy had a bit of a disagreement, which included the hitting shiiii... crap, that I mentioned in the "Come to Jesus Meeting".  Well, needless to say, I had ANOTHER Come to Jesus Meeting with just the two of them. 

I don't know if when I speak, the words coming out of my mouth sound like Chinese?  Or if they really choose to just not give a damn.  But I think now, they know, without a doubt, that I will beat the shiiii... I will lay hands to Jesus on the next person who touches the other.  I was actually quite calm about the situation.  I am very proud of myself.  So, of course I take to this blog to share my feelings, because I really just want to punch someone in the face.  With that being said... GOOD NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment