Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Axe...

There was one point in my life where I thought that the smell of Axe body wash smelled really good.  Well folks, no more.  With the two older boys using Axe body wash and deodorant, I now want to PUKE every time I smell it.  It's everywhere.  And it's not just Axe, it's Axe mixed with boy.  And it does NOT smell good.

Now, the rest of my house is starting to smell like Axe, Boy (which consists of feet, ass and hormones), and pumpkin scented plug-ins (because I am desperate to get this smell out of my nostrils). I don't know what to do.  Short of bleaching my house from top to bottom, I am at a loss.  So any suggestions on how to rid my house of the smell Baxe (axe+boy) would be greatly appreciated.

In the mean time, enjoy this commercial, brought to you by Axe...





No comments:

Post a Comment