Thursday, September 6, 2012

Communism...

I live with a bunch of communists.

First off, no one, except Joey who is most definitely American, wants cheese on their burger!  Who are these people living with me???  Then there's Jeremy.  This young has informed that he does not like the following:

Pizza
Cheese
and wait for it...

BACON.

Let's all take a moment.......................................................................................

I really don't know how to handle this.  I'm a little out of my league here.  Bacon is candy from the gods.  It's food jewelry.  I think I just need to take a moment to process this information.  I'm sure I'll become accustom to living with Communists; hopefully sooner rather than later.
Credit for this Photo goes to Brandi.


No comments:

Post a Comment