Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Woman's Work...

Today after school, Justin went with Kim to pick up her daughter from Daycare.  Of course, Justin wants to go with her, because Kenzie is his girl.  So, when Kim gets back she proceeds to tell me a story.  Here it is:

Kim:  So Justin, how's things going?

Justin:  Oh my gosh, Jeremy is constantly telling me what to do.  He just nags, and nags and nags just like a woman. And I told him that he acts like a woman.  So now, when he tells me something, I look at him and say, "Thank you ma'am!"

Kim: *LOL*

This is honestly, the best story I have ever heard.  Justin definitely takes after his mother.  In a very good way.  

Then, after Justin comes home, the following happens:

Me:  Justin, I love you.

Justin:  What?

Me:  I love you!

Justin:  Why?

Me:  I just love you, that's all.

Justin:  You're scaring me!  Wait... Are you blogging this???

Me and Kim:  *LOL*

Proud Parenting Moment of the Day:
Eric doing air guitar to "Sweet Home Alabama". 

No comments:

Post a Comment