Monday, September 10, 2012

After School Follies...

After school, the boys have about 25 minutes to hang out until I'm done with work.  So they hang out in the Library.  Apparently today, the young ones decided to show their ass.  Running around and causing havoc in their wake.  Let me also mention that I have two extra, as I am responsible for Kim's boys today as well. 

So, when the boys came to the office in preparation to go home, I the younger ones line up on the wall.

Homey Don't Play





They stood there until I was ready to go home.  I'm not playing reindeer games anymore.  When we got home, they each got to write a whole page of sentences stating, " I will respect the Librarian."   Again, Homey don't play.  They know the rules.  And they chose to ignore them.

My favorite part will be when Eric gets to put all his legos in a trash bag and I put the trash bag in the trash/garage because that sh*t is expensive.  And I may have Joey add his while they're at it, because I warned both of them last week about acting up in the Library. 

This all may sound harsh to some of you, but if I don't stay on top of these kiddos, they will run all over me.  And "Homey the Clown"  Don't. Play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment