Friday, August 10, 2012

Adjustment

So, a HUGE adjustment for me is the volume in the house.  It has tripled.  And I don't know quite how to handle it.  It's. So. Loud.

So, Justin feels the need to walk into the bathroom while Joey is in there.  And when he walks in there, he screams.   Here is how it all goes down...

Justin:  AHHH!!!  Joey's sitting on the toilet!  Withe no pants on!!!  *all of this at the top of his lungs*

Jeremy:  Dude, he's taking a dump. Leave him alone!  *all of this at the top of his lungs*

Joey:  GET OUT!!!

Me:  Justin, come here please.  *very calmly*

Justin:  Yes ma'am?  *trembling because of how calm I am*

Me:  I'm about to punch you in the face, but I'm not going to.  #1.  Please, please, please stop screaming.  #2.  I said number 2.  #3.  If you walk into the bathroom while someone else is in there again, you won't wake up until the next day.  Understand? 

Justin:  Yes ma'am.

Me:  EVERYONE GET IN HERE!

Collective:  Yes ma'am?

Me:  Everyone needs to calm their bears.  No more man hunt.  Everyone sit on the couch.  You may watch TV for a while.

Collective:  *there's fighting over what to watch; There's mention of Hell Boy (oh hell no)*

Me:  Give ME the remote.  *scans channels*  There, you're all watching "How It's Made".  Done.

*it isnow quiet in my house*  

2 comments:

  1. Nina,
    I'm Randi; Jeremy and Joey's Nana and Christian's mom. I just want to say how much I appreciate your daily updates and willingness to parent the boys during a very difficult time. My thoughts and HUGE prayers for your mental health are with you, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ms. Randi! It's my pleasure. They really are good boys. It's no problem. It's me who's having a hard time...LOL! Not really I just wanted to be able to post funny stories so that Christian and Kathy are able to see them. I hope you enjoy! N.

      Delete