Saturday, August 11, 2012

Room Drama...

I had to be the mega-bitch this morning.  I had to lay down the law with regards to rooms this morning.  I hate being the bad guy.  It sucks.  But it had to be done.  The basic premise for this is, Justin had Jeremy and Joey in his room and wanted privacy, but they didn't want to leave because they were watching TV.  So he went to Eric and Joey's room after asking Joey if he could chill on his side of the room.  Of course Eric was all "GET OUT!"  Well then I have to get involved. 

Me:  EVERYONE ON THE COUCH!  NOW!

Needless to say, there was a bunch of back and forth about respecting each others privacy, blah blah blah...

I hated being lectured as a kid.  And all I can think whilst lecturing is, "Man!  I sound like a bitch!  I bet they're thinking, MAN!  She's a bitch!"  Poor Justin was crying, Eric and Joey were big-eyed-scared-little-deers-in-head-lights, and Jeremy was pointing out more problems that needed to be solved.  LOL.  Ugh.  At this point I'm just rambling, but it boils down to this... I hate being a mega bitch.  But for now... The evil one reigns supreme!


No comments:

Post a Comment