Monday, August 6, 2012

Back Fill

So...
Let me fill you in on why I am starting this blog.  Let me caveat this whole thing with the following... I am not a Pulitzer Winning author, nor do I strive to be.  SO, with that being said, I do not write well, I write like I talk, and I LOVE to punctuate to emphasize.

So... where was I; oh yes, Back fill.  My story begins when I very dear Friend Kathy asked me to be her Family Care Plan.  For those of you who do not know what that means, google it.  So, Kathy and Christian are both deploying to a location I will not divulge.  I will post a list of players in the story later.  And starting August 4th, I am now the mother of four boys for the next 10 months.

I wanted to start this blog so that Kathy and Christian are able to read about the hijinx I'm sure is going to ensue during these months.  Hopefully it will bring them a piece of home and a few laughs.  So... it begins.

LIST OF PLAYERS
Nina- Me (Duh)
Bruce- my husband; my ambassador of quan
Justin- My oldest son, 12 going into 6th grade
Eric- my youngest son. 9 going into 4th grade
Kathy- mom to Jeremy and Joey
Christian- dad to Jeremy and Joey
Dan- Married to Kathy
Jeremy- Oldest child to Kathy and Christian, 13 going into 8th grade
Joey- Youngest child to Kathy and Christian, 9 going into 4th grade

Kelley- Family Friend and Procurer of Awesomeness; Also married to Greg (AKA Mr. Gru)
Kim- Family Friend married to Woodrow; mother to Woody and Wyatt and Kinsey
Kary- Family Friend; Married to John; mother to Savannah, Griffin and Gracie
Eileen- Family Friend; not enough room to list :D
Darrah- Family Friend; Married to Ryan
Regina- Family Friend; Married to the crypt keeper and mother to Regi and Nathan
Michelle- Neighbor and Family Friend married to Rich
Bonnie- Neighbor and Family Friend married to Steven; mother to Riley and Grace (Nina's other BFF)
Melanie- Neighbor and Family Friend married to Rich (different Rich) and mother to Sammy (see more)
Sammy- Son to Melanie and Rich; Nina's BFF/ Baby fix
Marguerite- Neighbor and Family Friend married to Tim
Anzlie- daughter to Marguerite and Time
Kailey- daughter to Marguerite and Time





I'm sure I will add people as time goes by.  So PAY ATTENTION.

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to put me as mother to Paige, whom Justin is betrothed to...and Peyton, breaker of all things that are nice.

    ReplyDelete