Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I'm bored...

We here the words "I'm bored!" all the time.  But today was not the day to say those words to me.

I get home from work.  Say my hellos, change into comfy clothes and prepare to make dinner.  When what do I hear?  "I'm bored".  I have no idea which child said these infamous words.  But they ALL got something to do.

I walked into Eric and Joey's room.  Looked around.  And said to myself, "Let the games begin".

Me:  Since someone is bored, here's what going to happen. *I pick up all the baskets of toys and dump them all on the floor*

Me:  All legos on in this one.  All bionicle pieces go in this one.  All cars go in this one.  All super heroes go in this one.  And everything else goes in this one.  And if I find one lego in the bionicle basket or the other way around, I will dump them all out and you all will start over.  Will that suffice for something to do?

Collective:  Yes ma'am.

The Evil One Reigns Supreme!

2 comments: