Saturday, August 18, 2012

This evening...

In honor of cooking dinner at 8:30 in the evening.  And Justin losing his LAST baby tooth, I decided that I will have two glasses of wine.  No more.  No less.  (I am not mentioning how much this glass holds in order to keep the judgment to a minimum.)
Half-Bottle Glass
Dinner really was good though.  And I'm still not used to the fact that I never have left overs anymore.  Eric also asked me to inform "the world on your blog" that I made his favorite kind of chicken tonight.  He calls it "Italian Chicken".  I don't know why he calls it Italian Chicken.  There is nothing Italian about it.  In fact, it only has three spices in it.  But you guys know better than to assume I would put any recipe on here, knowing full well what a recipe hog I am.

Well universe, good night.  And may you all have a pleasant Saturday night.  I know mine will include trying to scrub the smell of SH*T out of my couch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment