Monday, August 6, 2012

Work, work and more work...

So, today, Monday the 6th, I started work at the school.  For those of you who don't know, I am a Principal's Secretary.  Not what I started out doing, but for the good of the family, I took a HUGE pay cut and now work only two miles from home.  This will enable me to keep close tabs on the kiddos.

I love my job, and love the people I work with.  SO I'm a lucky gal.  :)

So...
I get home, and the boys have played video games all day.  I'm not judging them.  I mean, what else is there to do when you're home alone (don't answer that).  The house is actually still in tact and I'm proud.  Then Bruce arrives home.  And here is your comedy relief for the day...
Bruce:  Boys!  Someone turn off the fan in the bathroom! 
Justin:  We can't!!!  Someone took a wicked dump in there and it stinks!!!
Bruce:  I know you guys are going to drop bombs in there, but close the door so it will draw out the stank!

Fat Princess
Yes ladies, I live in a house of men.  I only have the company of my "Fat Princess" to keep me company.  And even she prefers to sit on Bruce's lap.  *sigh*

I have a feeling that my house is going to permanently smell of feet and ass by the time this is all said and done.

I have to go cook dinner now.  Which is another new experience for me.  Cooking for FIVE men.  LAWD JEYZUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment