Thursday, August 23, 2012

I Got the Day Off...

Since I have worked late the last couple of nights, it's been really quiet for me.  BUT BRUCE on the other hand got to experience some boy time tonight.

All I know is, I call home and hear...

Bruce:  These boys have no consideration for other people's feelings!  They have incurred the wrath of Bruce!  And will suffer the consequences!! 

Me:  Well, babe I think you need to calm your bears.

Bruce:  HELL. NO.  They will learn not to *edit* with me.  That's the last *editing* straw.  I can't even take a *editing* nap.  *EDIT*!

Me:  OK babe.  I love you!

Bruce:  I LOVE YOU TOO.  (yes shouty capitals)

And then later...

Bruce:  I've calmed down now.

Me:  I'm glad.  You know they've been cooped up the last few days while we work.  They probably need to get out.

Bruce:  Yeah, that's what I think too.  So tomorrow, I'm gonna wear their @$$es out.


I love my husband.  He makes me giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment