Saturday, August 25, 2012

The IHOP Experience

Justin and Jeremy
Eric and Joey with an AMAZING server
Bruce and I decided to surprise the boys with IHOP today.  It was quite the experience.  I don't think I've ever seen so much food on one table.  And what impressed me the most was our waitress.  She was amazing.  She memorized every item the boys threw at her; and brought every item correct the first time. 

After IHOP, was a trip to Target.  Have you ever taken four boys to Target?  It actually wasn't that bad.  Maybe it was the treat of beatings in the car before entering the store, but all in all, a good trip.

Favorite part of the day...
Skipping through Target singing "Call Me Maybe" while the boys hold their ears ad attempt to walk through Target with their eyes closed.  I love embarrassing them.  It's the highlight of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment