Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Funday

Today started out pretty normal for Sunday.  Me being all lazy and junk.  Bruce had to work, so I really procrastinated.  But I eventually awoke and readied for the busy day.  Shopping.  Haircuts.  Cleaning.  All sorts of fun stuff. 

So, what I did instead?  Woke the boys of to the tunings of Carley Rea Jepsen.  Yes ladies ad gents.  I blared "Call Me Maybe" on my surround sound.  It. Was. Amazeballs.  They all woke up screaming and running around.  They even ran out side in order to seek asylum.  Then I moved o to the musical stylings of Justin Beeber and Jessie McCartney.  It was pretty amazing.  I now know what I have to do to clear the house of boys.  Play nothing but "girly" music. 

We then moved on to dancing to other music and getting nothing done.  But it was a BLAST.  We danced around the house and the boys had fun, I think.  They really got into "I'm On a Boat" (edited version).  I'm talking on the couches and everything.  Normally, I would be all "GET OFF THE FRENCHING COUCH!!!"  But I couldn't help but laugh.  They were too funny.  I will be getting this on video.  Soon.  So stay tuned for video proof of this.

Other than that, I eventually got the kitchen cleaned and laundry done.  The only thing left to do is mop.  My arch nemesis. I  HATE mopping.  I would rather cut off two of Bruce's favorite things about me instead of mopping.  I LOATH IT.  Yes, I could get one of the childrens to do it.  But I'm so OCD about it, that I would end up redoing it anyway.  But oh well. 

So, this week will be interesting.  We are going to try and get everyone o schedule for school.  I should get some great stories out of this adventure.  Until next time... Good time and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment