Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Enchiladas...

So, tonight I made enchiladas.  I know my kids like them (case in point, Eric is on his third), but I was unsure of Jeremy and Joey.  I didn't have much hope as Jeremy walked up and said, "I really don't like Mexican food".  CRAP.  But I received the following comments...

Jeremy:  Mrs. Nina, Congratulations!  You have successfully prepared one of the few Mexican dishes I actually like.
Justin:  It was just ok for me.  (Thank you Randy Jackson)
Eric:  *eating thirds no need for comment*
Joey: *eating thirds no need for comment*
Bruce:  eh. (He was just pissed because I used the grounded beef for Enchiladas instead of Hamburgers; he'll live)

SO!  Overall, I give this one two thumbs up.  I know that not all dinner adventures will be this successful, but here's hoping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment