Sunday, August 12, 2012

Burgers, Fries and "Manning Up"

Tonight we had Melanie and Sammy over for dinner.  Bruce finally got his long awaited burgers (Kim you would be very proud).  And I made my DELISH fries (and for those who have never experienced the awesomeness that is my fries, I'm feel really bad for you).  The food part went well of course.  I mean what boy doesn't love a burger and fries.  (Bee Tee Dubs, Eric is on his forth serving of fries; you guys really don't know what you're missing)

The part I would like to share for all of you is the part where Jeremy and Joey met Sammy for the first time.

Me:  Boys this is Sammy.

Jeremy and Joey:  Hey little Sammy!  (  Yeah, they did that in a very high pitched voice;  you can't help it when it comes to this baby)

Me: * I'm holding Sammy and Justin comes to sit next to me*

Justin:  Hey Sammy, how's it going?  How's my little boy doing?  (all high pitched, like I said you can't help it)

Sammy:  *laughing and then starts his little pout (which is the cutest thing you've ever seen)*

Justin:  Awe Sammy, are you upset?  You know what you need to do?  You need to Man up, yes you do.  Man up little guy. (high pitched again)

Jeremy:  You mean like when Joey stepped on your foot and you cried like a little girl?

Justin:  Shut. The. Front. Door, Jeremy. (all of a sudden his voice has taken on a deep vibrato)

Me:  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing I can say to this is.... Uh-May-Zing.

No comments:

Post a Comment