Saturday, August 25, 2012

T.V.

I haven't watched TV in forever.  It's not really that important.  I'm one of those that I love to read, so TV is not really that big of a deal.  But sometimes, I like to watch HGTV, or something girly.  Well, apparently, that's never going to happen again.  EVER.

My best friend
I got home from the school this afternoon to watch Thor.  Which, yes, I like it.  But now I get to watch Captain America.  Which I'm sure I'll enjoy.  But then we're watching Iron Man.  Which, I also enjoy.  BUT, and this is a BIG BUT (huh huh big butt huh huh), I'm tired of watching Super heroes.

I want decorating.  And I want Julia Roberts.  And I'm never going to see them ever again.  At least I got Eric to make me some popcorn.  And I have my best friend sitting next to me. *picture shown*

I guess I'll just sit here and play on Pinterest.

UPDATE:  Bruce just stole my popcorn.  He is now dead to me.

UPDATE 2: Bruce just took my wine.  I think it's time to start divorce proceedings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment