Saturday, August 18, 2012

What. Is. That. Smell?!

This was a story I meant to post yesterday.  But time got away from me, and I felt it more important to get some much needed girly firend time with Kim.

I come home from work.  And I walk in the house.  Then it hits me.  SMELL.  W.T.F. is that smell???  I express these stetiments verbally?

Me:  What is that smell???

Collective:  What smell?

Me:  You don't smell that???

Jeremy:  Smells fine in here to me.

Justin:  No idea what you're talking about mom.

Me:  *walking around the house sniffing* (Trash can is fine.  My bathroom is fine.  Believe it or not the boys bathroom is ... ok)  Where is this smell coming from???

Justin:  Probably the couch.  We had a farting contest earlier.

Me: (I'm going to vomit) I'm going to Kim's.  Call me if you need me.

My house is going to smell permanently of feet and ass by the end of all of this.  I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment