Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Meet the Teacher

Joey and Mrs. Terry
So, tonight was Meet the Teacher Night for Joey and Eric.  They have AMAZING teachers.  I'm so excited for them. 











School Supply Cake
As some of you know, I am the ultimate kiss ass.  So of course I made Eric's teacher a little I'm-sorry-in-advance gift.  I.AM. AWESOME.  Look at that craftsmanship.


My favorite part of the evening was when we were walking around the school and Joey saw a parent.  His exact words were:

Joey:  Hey Nina, that guy bore a striking resemblance to an older version of Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite.

Eric:  Oh my GAWD.  He does!  AWESOME!

I. Just. Died.  It was amazing.  I love these kids... most of the time.  ;D

UPDATE:  Taking this in to the school.  People stop and say  "OOO" and "AWE".  I tell them it's my suck up gift.  Eric then proceeds to say.. "Yeah, she's gonna need it. Hahahaha!"

That.  Little. Shiitake Mushroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment