Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of School Follies...

   
Crazy Kiddos!


So the first day of school was today.  I think it went well for the boys.  I have attached photos and stories that the boys brought home...
Joey's Story:

I had fun in my class, fun in recess and fun in everything.  Mrs. Terry was good. 
(LOL)
Justin's Story:

It was AWESOME.  I had a great time.  My favorite class is going to be Pre-AP Science.  I LOVED it.  My teacher had us pick an animal that we can identify with.  I chose a rabid squirrel, because I'm crazy and like to eat nuts.

Me:  Huh huh you said you like to eat nuts. Huh huh!

Justin:  That's not what I meant!  I meant I like to eat squirrel nuts.

Me:  Huh huh, you like to eat squirrel nuts huh huh!

Justin:  Yeah, you got me on this.  Good.

 Jeremy's Story:

(He went through every class and I started losing track, because this kid can talk LOL but here's what I took away)
So, I think I'm going to like all my classes.  I made four friends today, and I think I'm going to like it there!  All my teachers seem pretty cool, but I'm worried about my History teacher; she seems like she might not take any of my crap.  (LOL)
Eric's Story:

So mom, I walk in, and pick someone and say, "Hey, do you like Lego Ninjago?"  And he said, "YES!"  So then we decided that we should be friends.  And you know what else?  Coy's in my class, and he's only one of my best buds.  This is going to be AWESOME. 






Favorite Quote of the day:

Me:  Hey Jeremy, I have brown paper bags if you want to use those instead of a bag.

Jeremy:  Yeah, I'll take a sack.

Justin:  Huh huh huh Sack. 

1 comment:

  1. What I took away from this is that my genius "nephew" likes rodent testicles. I don't know if I should be ashamed (bestality bi-curious) or proud (obvious genius)

    ReplyDelete