Thursday, August 9, 2012

Good Morning Drama

Jeremy:  I feel like I'm going to vomit.

Bruce:  Then get in the bathroom.

Jeremy:  I'm not going to, I just FEEL like I'm going to.

Nina:  Just go if you need to.  GEESH!


20 minutes later...


Jeremy: I think your roast last night made me sick.

Nina: Did you vomit? 

Jeremy:  No.

Nina:  Well good.  I'm glad you're not sick. But if it was the roast, you would have been sick last night. 

Jeremy: *pours a HUGE overflowing bowl of frosted mini wheats and proceeds to eat said bowl*

Nina:  I'm glad to see you're feeling better.

Jeremy:  Oh, I'm not feeling better. 

Nina:  *under my breath* whatever.

Justin:  Hey Jeremy, I think the roast made me sick too.  My stomach isn't feeling well either.  (Bee tee dubs... my food is GOOD!)

Nina:  Justin, eat breakfast and go take a shit and you'll feel better.

Justin:  Yes ma'am.


Two Hours Later...

Justin:  *calls*  Mom you were right.  I needed to take a wicked dump. 

Nina:  Thank you for the insight. *ao;eifdnarctnjar;fmarmf;lekfj* (me vomiting)

No comments:

Post a Comment